skymediaconsults.blogspot.com

Monday, May 9, 2022

OsunDecides2023:

Ifelodun, Boripe and Odo-Otin Federal Constituency 2023: My Chances Of Winning APC REP Ticket is High, Says Moshadek
The Ekerin Of IKirunland and Leading Aspirant for IBO Federal Constituency of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Moshood Adekunle Oluawo De Moshadek has said he remains unshaken and very confident of winning the House Of Representative ticket of the APC.

The formal Commissioner Technical of SUBEB and Ekerin Of IKirunland hopeful who is in the race with other aspirants in the APC spoke on Monday in IKirun the Headquarters of Ifelodun Local Government, after he received his Expression of Interest and Nomination form purchased on his behalf by TEAM MOSHADEK a group loyal to his Aspiration and working for Re-election of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola.

He explained that his chances of winning the House of Representatives ticket are very high.
According to him, “my chances of winning the ticket are incredibly high and I am very confident. I am sure I can and I will win it.”

Moshadek urge all the Constituency to work assiduously towards the reelection of our achieving leader, Governor Adegboyega Oyetola as there is no reward for goodness other than goodness.
Moshadek said, “I have aspired for the Ifelodun, Boripe and Odo-Otin Federal Constituency 2019 before our party opt for Consensus Candidate.
"I promise to make all Constituents proud and with your support, I believe that ILERI OLUWA MA SE in Ifelodun, Boripe and Odo-Otin Federal Constituency, he explained."

 MOSHADEK MEDIA TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment