skymediaconsults.blogspot.com
Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Gov Akeredolu Receives APC National Chair, Expresses Confidence In His Leadership.
Ekiti State Local Government Service Commission Prepares to Unveil 'The Public Servant' Journal.
Oyebanji Congratulates Aribasoye On Emergence As SouthWest Chair of Speakers' Body.
Aketi Continuity Mandate Group Congratulates Ayo Olawande, Applauds President Tinubu's Youth Inclusion.
Eight Security Personnel Meet Untimely End in Imo.
Eight Security Personnel Meet Untimely End in Imo.
No fewer than eight security agents comprising soldiers, policemen and Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps have been killed by gunmen in Imo State.
The incident which happened on Tuesday morning in Umualumaku community, Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of the state has thrown the area into panic
The joint security taskforce team who were in two security trucks were ambushed and set ablaze by their attackers.
None of them survived as they were burnt inside their operational vehicles.
A security operative who doesn’t want to be mentioned told Punch that reinforcement teams had been sent to the scene of the crime with the intent to arrest the suspects and rescue the corpses of the slain security operative.
A resident in the community who do not want to reveal his identity for security said that he saw the security agents a few minutes before they were set ablaze.
He said that the community had been thrown into confusion, owing to the development.
The Publication saw a video clip of the attack as the security agents set ablaze in the two vehicles.
The spokesperson for the police in the state, Henry Okoye, confirmed the development but asked for time to get the full details of the horrible incident
Sanwo-Olu Breaks Silence on Mohbad's Death.
The Lagos-State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has finally broken silence following the death of notable Nigerian singer, Mohbad.
Sanwo-Olu, who in a post on his verified Instagram page today, September 19th assu, as he has invited the department of State Service (DSS) to join the police in the investigation of Mohbad’s death.
This is coming days after popular Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo, made it known to all and sundry that she is ready to join the APC if Governor Sanwo-Olu and President Tinubu throw weight into the matter and find justice for Mohbad.
According to Sanwo-Olu wrote, “I would like to assure everyone that I am not oblivious to the sad passing of Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Imole Aloba (Mohbad). We have been closely working behind the scenes with relevant authorities, and following keenly the ongoing investigations.
“However, in order to boost the investigations, I have invited the Department of State Services (DSS) to join the investigation and widen the dragnet with inter-agency collaboration and use of best in class technology to unearth the truth.
“I have instructed that all those who may have played any role whatsoever in any event leading to the death of MohBad be made to face the law after a thorough investigation.
“I hereby plead with all those who may have vital information that may assist the investigation process to avail the investigating team with such. I have also appealed to the investigating team to guarantee the confidentiality and protection of all witnesses who may come forward with vital information or indicative evidence that may assist the process.
“The Police and the DSS have been admonished to brief the public on their efforts periodically.
“I also appeal to all friends and fans of the deceased to stay calm and refrain from making inflammary utterances and reaching prejudicial conclusions on this matter. Staying calm and following the process keenly will be our most solemn tribute to the memory of the departed talent.
“I hereby commiserate with the family, friends, colleagues, and fans all over the world on Imole’s sad demise. I wish everyone love and light, and May his soul rest in peace. Amen”.