skymediaconsults.blogspot.com

Friday, December 15, 2023

Heartfelt Gratitude to Governor Biodun Oyebanji, My Local Government leaders and my Beloved Community.

Heartfelt Gratitude to Governor Biodun Oyebanji, My Local Government leaders and my Beloved Community.


I am writing to express my profound gratitude for the extraordinary opportunity to serve the wonderful people of my community as the Youngest Councillor in the State. The trust placed in me at such a young age is both an immense honor and a source of inspiration for the youth of our State.


I am deeply thankful for the platform to serve, and I commend the leadership of our respected Oga, Olayinka Oyebode, especially during our initial years. This chance to contribute to the progress and development of Ekiti State has been a transformative journey. Under his visionary guidance, we achieved significant milestones across various sectors, and the positive transformations initiated during this administration will undoubtedly leave a lasting impact on the lives of our citizens.


Governor Biodun Oyebanji's steadfast commitment to empowering the younger generation exemplifies the importance of merit and potential in shaping our country's future. His dedication and vision serve as a continuous source of inspiration. His unwavering commitment to the welfare of our people and the creation of an enabling environment for youth empowerment set a high standard for future leaders. May the Oyebanji administration succeed, In Jesus' name.


To my formidable mother and backbone, Her Excellency Dr. Oyebanji Olayemi, Ekiti's First Lady, I will be forever grateful for your unwavering support, enlightenment, and encouragement. May God continue to bless you abundantly.


Addressing my primary constituency, the youths of my community, the youth of our dear state, and the nation at large, I extend my heartfelt gratitude for believing in me and affording me the privilege of representing you. It has been an enlightening representation and experience.


As I anticipate the next chapter of my journey, I carry the lessons learned and an unwavering dedication to serving with integrity and truth.


So help me, GOD!


Adekunle Sikiru Omo-Imam

Councillor-Elect, Igede Ward B

No comments:

Post a Comment