skymediaconsults.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 16, 2022

EkitiGuber: Widows Pray for BAO’s Victory as Election holds on Saturday.

EkitiGuber: Widows Pray for BAO’s Victory as Ekiti Election holds on Saturday. 

 

Oyebanji: I’m under obligation to take care of women, children
Widows in Ekiti State on Thursday prayed for the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji at the poll in Saturday’s election in the state.
In an emotion laden voice, the widows, under the umbrella of Lead Support and Empowerment Initiatives, said the feedback from some of them who had had encounter with Oyebanji spurred them to organise the prayer session.
The Chairman, Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Ekiti State chapter, Comrade Joshua Olatunde Kolapo, who was at the prayer session commended the women for their selfless move in the interest of Ekiti people.

“I must confess that today’s effort by our mothers is a new development in the campaign to elect Biodun Oyebanji as governor. As a kind hearted man, I can assure you all that BAO will not disappoint you,”

Responding on an emotional note that also melted hearts, Oyebanji said he was under serious obligation to take care of women generally and widows in particular.
Speaking further, the candidate disclosed the revealation his wife had on the need for his administration to pay special attention to issues concerning women and children.


“What else can I say than to express my sincere gratitude to my mothers and sisters, who have demonstrated love towards me. I see in you my late mother, I feel your pain and I promise to be your prince of hope. I implore all to write today’s date down as a turning point in the affairs of Ekiti women and children,” he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment