skymediaconsults.blogspot.com

Friday, May 21, 2021

Sports

God directs me to contest for ESAN sports director- King Arthur
"My sincere ambition then was to contest at the department level for the office of the sport director, then on a certain Sunday in church I believed God spoke to me that he want to fuflil the lion hunger in me sportically at a more bigger level, then I took on the courage to contest at the faculty level"

Arthur Emmanuel p.k.a King Arthur DaLion, Sports director of Education Association of Nigerians Student's, make this statement In an exclusive interview with our correspondent.

*What brings you the most joy, as ESAN director?*
Been able to serve the Nigerian Students in the sporting aspect and also fuflling my campaign promises with our achievements so far

How do you manage to cope office responsibilities with your academic?
It has not been easy because our primary reasons here is for education but education cut across all aspect, so I have been able to manage my time through God and the help of my closest friends the jungle guys(Dr joseph,The Truth).

What Is the Most Difficult Situation You Faced and How Did You Handle?
Well firstly I believe what is worth doing is worth doing well, and it's very common our most tough situations wud be about financial issues because I as a person always want the best and to set a standard but We are pushing on roarly

what have been your achievements so far as the ESAN sports director?
To God be the Glory I have really achieved a lot through the help of sport loving Esanites E.g the faculty president (comr seunzy) and all departmental sport directors we were able to win the Aaua Vice-Chancellor Cup, AAUASU fresher's Cup, successful organizing of the first of it kind AAUA Education Association of Nigerians Student's, (ESAN) EsanOpen, organising of the Esan Fresher's Cup, winning the Just Concluded Inter-faculty relay race and also our on going Esan Dean's Cup(Been the first sport director in *ESAN*  in the last 3 session to organise both the fresher's Cup and the Dean's Cup at the same time after the former faculty sports director, miss Feranmi.

Take Us through Your Journey to the Position of an ESAN sports Director?
It was never an easy ride but I believed that what was destined to be will surely be, my sincere ambition then was to contest at the department level for the office of the sport director, then on a certain Sunday in church I believed God spoke to me that he wanna fuflil the lion hunger in me sportically at a more bigger level, then I took on the courage to contest at the faculty level.

How Do Feel Working in a Position That Exerts Pressure on You both Physically and Mentally?
Well sincerely it's what i love doing working under pressure, it only test the Lion in me, and I have been able to cope cause Lions are not just humans.

Please who are you?
I am Arthur Emmanuel p.k.a King Arthur DaLion A 300level Student's of Religious Studies Education
Described the total relationship between you, your president and your SRC?
It's a very cordial relationship despite the fact that we all have our different office, which should nt be disrespected but we were able to maintain a strong bond for the success and growth of Education Association of Nigerians Student's, (ESAN).

You are preparing to start your faculty Dean's CUP today, what should sports lovers, athletics and the esanites should be expecting from your office?
Always nothing but the best, we have set a standard already we can't go beyound that God willing it will be a success.
In the Dean's CUP, We have the football, atheletic, lawn tennis, Scrabble, ludo, Ps3.

What is advised towards students running away of participating in sports activities in AAUA?
Sport is not just a means of entertainment anymore, it's a serious business now what the essense of been totally serious and shying away from other activities for 4years and yet end up unemployed, I remember a certain ex super eagles player Seyi Olofinjana graduated from LAUTECH but did well in football, let us see all available options as big opportunities, we never can tell which would work for us.

what do you have to say about the change of your faculty name from NEUSA TO ESAN?
It's a better development making all education students in Nigeria both at college and University having a feeling that we are all one, Nation builders and the best set of students.

2 comments: