skymediaconsults.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sports

A Conversation with Crisbolt – Current Fastest Man in AAUA
INTERVIEWS BY: OLAMIDE  AKINWUMI


We often talk about people that have ‘it,’ that natural, incredible talent to do things that defy our sense of what is possible.  It may be the genius of a scientist who discovers something that changes the world.  It may be the ingenuity of an entrepreneur who builds a global business, or it may be someone like CRISBOLT,  arguably the most gifted athlete in AAUA has ever seen.

Crisbolt has create a remarkable  history in Adekunle Ajasin Varsity Ondo State, when it comes to the field of Athlete in the institution, he had won a lots of gold medals in (100meter, 200meter and in 4 by 100m) both at the department level, Student Union Game and faculty games respectively.
His journey to worldwide stardom started in 2017, when he won gold medals in both 100meter, 200meter and 4 by 100m men at the Student's Union Freshers Game in the Varsity.
However,  in 2019, he won  treble gold medal at the Education Student's Association of Nigeria, *(ESAN)*, AAUA DEAN’S CUP
He followed this up with  gold medal and silver medal respectively in 4 by 100m and 4 by 400m at the Ondo State Higher Institutions Games, *(OSHIGA)*
Meanwhile, he had Awarded Rising star of the year at AAUA Freshmen week 2017, And as well best track and field star of the year at NAPHERSD AAUA dinner and award night in 2017 respectively.
Q: How do you look after your own mental health?
(Crisbolt)
I am not someone who puts a lot of pressure on myself, I don’t look after them, because  a lot keeps happening in my head

Q:  What does success mean to you?
(Crisbolt)
Success is  when you achieved and accomplished an aim or objective.
Being successful means the achievement of desired visions and planned goals

Q: What do you believe to be one of your weaknesses and what are you doing to improve itCrisbolt)
I got some physical and mental weakness, trying to get a sport psychologist and a complete coaching  program. But you know balancing education and sport ain’t an easy job

Q: What challenges did you come across in getting to where you are at today?
(Crisbolt)
I’ve been through a lot of challenges taking about a lot of criticism, hypocrisy, setbacks, downfall, a lot.

Q: Why do you do what you do?
[Crisbolt] I do what I do because I am good at it, I enjoy it and I have been successful doing it.  God gave me a talent and I have worked extremely hard to fulfil this talent.

Q: Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of sports?
(Crisbolt)
Yeah, I love swimming, playing badminton, and playing video games. Interest outside of sport is listening to cool songs and just being simple.

Q: What do you believe is the greatest challenges facing athletes today?
(Crisbolt)
Greatest challenges, ranging from poor management of athletes both at the federal level to state level even at the higher institutions level, no government and management support towards the growth of athletic.

Q: How do you manage your athletic responsibilities and with your academic?
(Crisbolt)
Managing my athletic responsibilities and academic career hasn’t been easy, I tried to keep up with the classes, sometimes I keep to time, sometimes I lose attendance for that day, sometimes coming late but couldn’t listen to the lecturer because I’m so weak and tired.

Q: What do you learn about teamwork spirit?
(Crisolt)
I’ve learned a lot about team work, it gives strength, it gives motivation, it makes you achieve a lot with one mind

Q: Who are you?
(Cribolt)
I Am Amanze Christopher Uche p.k.a Crisbolt, I am a proud Nigerians born in Warri, Delta State, who can run fast and make people smile.
I am a 400level students of National Association of physical and health education, recreation sport and dance (NAPHERSD), Faculty of Education Adekunle Ajasin Varsity

Q: Why do you do what you do?
(Crisbolt)
I do what I do because I am good at it, I enjoy it and it makes me happy. God gave me a talent and I have worked extremely hard on it to fulfil this talent

Q: What inspires you?
[Crisbolt)
I see inspiration everywhere.  My parents are a big inspiration for me.  My coach inspires me to train hard.  I also, take inspiration as power to be among the best.

Q: what's your advise to oncoming athlete or sprinter in AAUA
(Crisbolt)
They should keep on training, although it’s very hard because balancing education with sports together isn’t easy but we do it for the passion

No comments:

Post a Comment