skymediaconsults.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Hon. Henrich Akomolafe felicitate Christians At Christmas.

Hon. Henrich Akomolafe felicitate Christians At Christmas.
I felicitate Christians in Ekiti, Nigeria and across the world celebrating Christmas this year.

Usually, this period is dedicated to re-uniting with loved ones, eating, drinking, sharing gifts and having fun and I am grateful that these norms, regardless of circumstances across the country remain evident during this period.

I must assert here, that either in the midst of plenty or otherwise, we all have something to reflect on and celebrate this Christmas. The gift of life, men and hope is sufficient enough to keep us all going and we must never be unmindful of that reality.

I therefore, commend each and every one of us to moderately celebrate this season and more importantly show love, re-ignite hope and together, pray for better times in Nigeria.

I, on behalf of my family, friends and my team members wish you all a Merry Christmas. 

Hon. Henrich Akomolafe
House of Representatives,
Ekiti South Federal Constituency 1,
PDP Candidate, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment