skymediaconsults.blogspot.com

Monday, October 30, 2023

New Nigeria People’s Party Chief hails CAC founder Olowere.

New Nigeria People’s Party Chief hails CAC founder Olowere.
Chieftain of New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP),  Olufemi Ajadi, has said the late founder of Christ Apostolic Church, (CAC), Ibadan, Pastor Michael Olowere, is a man of God, who lived a Christ-like life.

Ajadi, who addressed reporters at the thanksgiving service for Olowere, (Baba Automatic), said he was a genuine man of God.

He said Olowere taught him and others how to worship God, adding although the cleric was dead, his ministry would continue to live on.

“I lived and slept in Pastor Olowere’s church for two years. I kept my clothes under a bench on the church premises, but see who I am today? I have contested for Ogun State governor, and I believe his prayer will manifest and I will occupy the seat,” Ajadi said.

He thanked Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, who contributed to the burial of the founder, who died in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment