skymediaconsults.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Capt. Adebomi Supports 17 Ekiti Youths In Securing US Green Cards, Others.

Capt. Adebomi Supports 17 Ekiti Youths In Securing US Green Cards, Others.

Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), in Ekiti State, Captain Sunday Adebomi (retd) has supported no fewer than seventeen youths in Ekiti State to be enlisted in the Nigerian Army and securing Permanent Residence or Green Card Visa to American.

Adebomi, former governorship aspirant, in a release  made available to journalists  in Ise-Ekiti said the interventions were his own way of empowering the youths.

The retired Captain in the United States of America Military disclosed that, eleven of the youths were  assisted to secure American Green cards while another six were recruited into the Nigerian  Army.

He said, “I am happy to inform you that God used me to assist a number of youths in Ekiti. The first set of youths were those who secured the American Green Cards/Immigrant Visas through me, eleven in number and six who were recruited into the Nigerian Army.

“This is my own little efforts to support the youths. And I hope this would  have  multiplier effects in the long run. No amount of financial assistance can equal the opportunities offered these youths.

“I have tried in my own little way to support many youths  while I was in government and outside government. I will continue to do so anywhere I find myself. As we all know that the greatest challenge facing us as a country is youth unemployment. No government can fight insecurity successfully without addressing the menace of youths unemployment, Adebomi said."

No comments:

Post a Comment